Why you should join
The Tasmanian Seniors Card Program is free to join! Over 120,000 Tasmanians already enjoy benefits and discounts from more than 600 participating local businesses. The Seniors Card can also be used interstate and it is part of an Australia-wide scheme. The program is a State Government initiative which is supported by Tasmanian businesses and is not asset-tested.
For card holders
To apply for a Seniors Card you need to:
- be 60 years of age or over
- live in Tasmania, and
- work less than 20 hours per week.
Current card holders
If you already have a Seniors Card, you can set your password and activate your online account.
Be a Business Partner
The Tasmanian Seniors Card Program is great for your business and our community! By joining the Seniors Card Program you are connecting your business with over 120,000 Tasmanian Seniors Card holders.
The benefits of joining the Program are:
- It’s a unique opportunity to market your product directly to a diverse and rapidly growing seniors’ market
- Joining is free and there are no ongoing costs or fees attached to membership
- The Seniors Card brand is well recognised, trusted and valued by members and participating businesses
- Seniors use the card frequently, are loyal customers and will refer other people to your business if they have a good experience.
You can download a copy of the Seniors Card Directory 2023-2024
Frequently asked questions
For more information on the Tasmanian Seniors Card Program, visit our frequently asked questions.
The Seniors Card is a business discount and not a concessions card. For information on concessions see the Tasmanian Government Concessions Guide.